- Implement the concept of whole-person education and cultivate high-quality talents with both social justice and humanistic qualities.
- Encourage teachers and students to enter the community and give back to the society with professional ability.
- Understand new technologies, have new thinking, and use scientific and technological achievements to develop humanities.
- Educate students to care about the living environment and fulfill the responsibility of a global citizen.
- In response to the international trend of internationalization, the application of professional competence to enhance understanding of international affairs with an inclusive attitude toward multiculturalism.